- Parent Category: News
- Written by Albert Au
The Pacific Dragons will be proudly fielding 4 crews for the Sydney Harbour Challenge on Saturday 25th February. Here are some useful pieces of information which will help you catch a glimpse of the PDs crews at various times of the day.
- Where will the race start and finish? A: The race will start, and finish, at Manly Cove. It's the beach right next to Manly Wharf.
- Will it be busy there? A: Yes. There'll probably be upwards of 50 trailers, plus maybe 100+ canoes, cars and paddlers. It will be packed.
- Where can I see the racing? A: Here's a map of the best vantage points to see the race canoes come past.
- Will I be able to see the racing online? A: Yes. The racing will be live streamed. Here's the link to the streaming page on the SHC web site.
- What time does the racing start? A: Mixed 8am, Women 11am, Men 2pm.
- Will there be festivities? A: There will be Polynesian dancing and other fun cultural demonstrations from 1:45pm onward at Manly Cove. Presentations will be around 6pm.